Things about me. I:
- was born in 1993 in Helsinki, Finland.
- self-learned programming and game development.
- got into Helsinki Upper Secondary School of Visual Arts in 2009.
- was sent by my teacher to the University of Helsinki to study physics.
- got my first job as a game programmer at the age of 17.
- co-founded a game development company in 2016.
- got a master's degree in 2019 in theoretical physics.
- got married in 2020.
- have some experience in music production and playing the piano.
- believe that Austrian School praxeology is a-priori correct and inescapable foundation for reasoning about any aspect of anything. See my short common sense introduction to the subject: How to avoid errors in building a theory about reality - The case for praxeology
- have studied how praxeology restricts valid theories of ethics. See: Notes on deriving propertarian ethics, Philosophy presupposes harmony
- have participated in peaceful nationalist freedom movements in opposition to the current cartel economy that threatens civilization.
- An Account on the Praxeological Foundations of Epistemology by a Theoretical Physicist
- Software Does Not Contain Errors
- Notes on the implausibility of determinism
- Notes on deriving propertarian ethics
- A critical flaw in argumentation ethics, universally preferable behavior and the estoppel approach
- Improvements to common practices of praxeology
- Philosophy presupposes harmony
- How to avoid errors in building a theory about reality - The case for praxeology
Quantum Mechanical Hydrogen Visualization
Part of my bachelor's degree. It renders quantum mechanical wave functions of the hydrogen atom in real time.
Rootworld Video Game
Engine, editor, gameplay programming